Pink is the New Black Colour-Changing Click & Go Nails
How to use
Natural nails need to be clean and free of oil. Therefore, clean nails with acetone-free nail polish remover and push back cuticles.
1. Choose an artificial nail in correct size, place on nail bed and slowly lower down to the front. 2. Strongly press artificial nail on natural nail and repeat after every hand wash.
3. If necessary, shorten and adapt edges with a file.
4. Avoid extensive contact with water (e.g. when washing dishes or taking a shower).
5. To remove, soak nails in warm soapy water and carefully remove artificial nails.
6. Possible glue residues can be removed with nail polish remover.